Workshop: Toddlers and Long Term Projects
Date(s) - Nov 13, 2019
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House
Add to My Calendar
How can we engage toddlers in long term projects?
Join us as we share the journey of a two year project with our Toddlers program at Frog Hollow.
In this workshop we will explore:
- What are some differences between toddlers and other ages when it gets to projects?
- How do we at Frog Hollow initiate and maintain projects?
- What are deep investigations?
- What are invitations and provocations?
- What is the role of Pedagogical documentation in long term projects?
If you have any questions regarding this workshop please contact Maryam: 604 817 2491 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
604 817 2491