The Too Hot for Tots! Early Childhood Burn Prevention Program
Date(s) - Jul 6, 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Child Care Options CCRR
Add to My Calendar
Too Hot for Tots (THFT) is an evidence based, early childhood injury prevention program. During this workshop educators will:
- Learn about the common cause of burns and scalds
- Receive a Too Hot for Tots tool kit containing resources for their centre
- Receive instruction on how to implement Too Hot for Tots in their setting
The Mission of the Too Hot for Tots! program is to reduce the overall number of pediatric thermal injuries in Canada. The Too Hot for Tots! program was developed by Frances MacDougall, a pediatric nurse who worked for many years on the burn unit at BC Children’s Hospital. Too Hot for Tots is a program of the BC Professional Fire Fighters’ Burn Fund.
1. There will be no refunds issued for this workshop.
2. The cost includes a THFT Toolkit
3. There will be a half hour lunch break; please bring a bag lunch.
4. Your name and email address will be shared with the BC Professional Fire Fighters’ Burn Fund.
5. Registration deadline is June 24, 2019.
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number