The Circle of Security Parenting™
Date(s) - May 5, 2022 - Jun 30, 2022
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Add to My Calendar
Every Thursday for 8 weeks, from May 05 to June 30, 2022. No class on May 26, 2022
The Circle of Security Parenting™ program is based on decades of research about how secure parent/caregiver-child relationships can be supported and strengthened. Circle of Security Parenting™ is a program that was created for parents but can also be helpful for educators who want to learn more about what children really need from us as caregivers.
- Better understand a child’s emotional world by learning to read emotional cues.
- Support a child’s ability to successfully manage emotions.
- Enhance children’s self-esteem and sense of security using attachment theory.
- Well-being and belonging.
- Joy in relationships with people, place, materials and ideas
- Safety and respect
- Emotions, thoughts, and views
- Child Growth and Development
- Child Health and Wellbeing
- Early Care and Education
- Family Support
- Service Partnership: Vancouver Early Years Partnership
- Service System: CCRR
Suitable for students, parents, adult instructors/administrators, intermediate and experienced early care and learning professionals working with children of all ages, from infants/toddlers to school age children, including children with extra support needs.
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Fee: $150 | FCC Fee: $135
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
Read our Workshop Policies, FAQs and Online Workshops Basics.
Internet access, computer, audio and video.
Ana Valle Rivera
Ana is an ECE, graduate student, parent, a children's book author, and the founder of Early Years Workshops & Training. Ana has many aspirations but her current focus is to inspire positive change in the early year's field through sharing a vision of social wellness and social justice for all.
Westcoast Child Care Resource Centre | WCCRC