Date(s) - Sep 23, 2020
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Online, YMCA CCRR
Add to My Calendar
All children have the right to play. Including superhero play, weapon play and shocking themes like shooting storm troopers!
- Understand what children mean when they use superhero play
- Discuss possible ways to manage and guide this type of play
- Review risky play and how it can support superhero play
- Investigate the possibilities that superhero play can bring
- Child Growth and Development
- Child Health and Wellbeing
- Curriculum/Program Development
- Family Support
- Service System: CCRR
Suitable for all early learning professionals and parents.
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
$10.00 members, $15.00 non-members
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
604-931-3400 Ext. 0
Sarah created ECE Connect in 2015 with the idea of connecting early childhood educators together, and offering workshops that she feels are needed in the field. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Education and Training, a diploma in Early Childhood Education and Montessori (0-12 years) and a certificate for Children with Special Needs. She has worked in play based centres, Reggio inspired centres, Montessori schools, and Forest schools. She’s been in the educational field for over 17 years. She is a part-time Instructor for the Native Education college and Vancouver Community college.