Super Hero Play
Date(s) - Jun 6, 2018
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Add to My Calendar
This workshop will provide information and strategies for early childhood educators and caregivers about how to support young children with rough and tumble play, superhero play, fighting and weapon play.
• Understand what children mean when they use superhero play
• Discuss possible ways to manage and guide this type of play
• Investigate the possibilities that superhero play can bring to the center
• Explore policies/guiding and caring philosophies we have on superhero play
• Review current research on superhero play
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
Sarah McCarthy created ECE Connect in 2015 with the idea of connecting Early Childhood educators. She believes that there are many educators that feel lost and are searching for knowledge. Together, through kindness and empathy, we can connect, share, and help each other to become better teachers.