Self-Care through Yoga
Date(s) - Jun 14, 2022
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Abbotsford CCRR Online
Add to My Calendar
A workshop focused on self-care. Learn how the benefits of gentle yoga and yoga nidra can help restore our energy and well-being. By caring for ourselves, we can provide better care for the children and families we serve. Participants will engage in a gentle yoga and yoga nidra practice and will take the time to self-reflect and learn skills to promote balance and emotional well-being. Resources for further self-care will be shared.
Presenter: Karen LeSage: I am a registered 200-hour Yoga Teacher, a 95-hour Children’s Yoga Teacher, a certified Kidding Around Yoga Instructor, a certified Perinatal Yoga teacher and I’ve been trained in the Mindful Schools Curriculum. I am passionate about creating a space where all people are welcome. I use yoga, mindfulness and gratitude practices as a platform to help people improve their mind and body connection and become socially conscious community members.
- Training certificates will be issued via email within 5 business days of the workshop attended. To receive a certificate, you must arrive on time, participate, and stay for the entire session. If you have not received your certificate after 5 business days, please call us. If you require a copy of your certificate after 30 days of the workshop you will incur a 10-dollar charge.
- Late arrivals of more than 15 minutes will not be admitted to workshops.
- Children – Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children during a workshop. Please make alternate arrangements.
- Registration – Prepayment is required for all workshops. Credit card payment can be taken over the phone.
- Methods of payment – Credit (Visa or MasterCard) and debit.
- Workshop cancellations (regular workshops) – Registrants can cancel up until two full business days prior to the scheduled workshop date. Cancellations received before the deadline will be given a workshop credit (not a refund) to be used towards future workshops at Abbotsford CCRR. Workshop credits are valid for one year from the date of the cancelled workshop. Due to unforeseen circumstances, workshops may be subject to change or cancellation, in this case we would issue a refund.
- Course cancellations (First Aid and Responsible Adult) – Registrants must cancel one week (5 business days) prior to the course/class start date in order to receive a refund. The original receipt must be provided at the time of refund.
- Workshop location -Workshops will be held Online via Zoom. You do not need to make an account for Zoom as we will send you a link to the workshop. You will need a computer or smart phone with access to internet, video and audio.
ECE's, Parents, Responsible Adults, Childminders, RLNR's, LNR's, Caregivers, Child Care Provider
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number