Screen Time in School Age
Date(s) - Feb 3, 2018
9:30 am - 12:45 pm
Burnaby/New Westminster CCRR
Add to My Calendar
This engaging workshop will focus on:
- Occupational Standards-School Age Profile focus on technology in practice.
- Practical methods of honoring children’s interests and parents’ concerns.
- Developing an Emergent, Collaborative and Responsive practice that identifies what is interesting about certain virtual games and bring those interests to life in the non-virtual world.
- Understand some of positive qualities Screen Time can bring to your program.
- Connecting the British Columbia Early Learning Framework’s core principles to develop programs with a balanced and informed technology and screen time policies.
Suitable for all childcare providers of children 5 years of age and up.
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
$25 members, $32 non-members
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
604-931-3400 ext. 0
Tyler is both a School Age Educator and an Early Childhood Educator. Tyler is currently the Program Manager at Jericho Kids Club, Instructor of School Age Care at Douglas College, and Chair of SACCA BC.