Responsible Adult -Self Paced start anytime and work at your own pace
Date(s) - Nov 10, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022
CCRR Mission Community Services
Add to My Calendar
REGISTER & START ANYTIME- SELF PACED COURSE – This course was developed by MCSS CCRR to meet the requirements for 20 hours “Responsible Adult” training as stipulated by the Child Care Regulation. Through online sessions, it covers basic concepts about child development from birth to 12 years of age, child guidance, health, safety and nutrition, and programming. This course meets the training to become a Registered Licensed Not Required (RLNR) with the CCRR Program.
Online interactive sessions cover basic concepts aboutGuiding children’s behavior
- Guiding children’s behavior
- Child development
- Managing the business
- Health and safety
- Planning children’s experiences
- Licensed family child care
- School-age group care (licensed)
- Occasional child care (licensed)
- Replacement or substitute/casual on-call for Early Childhood Education Assistant in licensed group care centres or preschools.
- Casual family drop-in programs, family child care assistants, or other related positions.
For more information, please contact us at 778-201-2367 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administration and Communication
- Child Growth and Development
- Child Health and Wellbeing
- Curriculum/Program Development
- Early Care and Education
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
Please read policies prior to registering
Internet access, computer, audio and video.