Responsible Adult course
Date(s) - Feb 1, 2021 - Feb 8, 2021
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Mission Community Services CCRR
Add to My Calendar
THROUGH INTERACTIVE SESSIONS IT COVERS BASIC CONCEPTS ABOUT:
- Child growth and development
- Learning Through Play
- Guiding and caring for children
- Health Safety and Nutrition
Participants must be at least 19 years old to register, attend all sessions and satisfactory complete all assignments to receive a certificate of completion.
- Licensed family child care
- school age group care (licensed)
- Occasional child acre (licensed)
- Replacement or substitute/ casual on call for Early Childhood Education Assistant in licensed group care centers or preschools.
- Casual family drop in programs, family child care assistants or other related positions.
For more information please read the child care regulations at :
THIS COURSE MEETS THE TRAINING TO BECOME A REGISTERED LICENSED NOT REQUIRED (RLNR) WITH THE CHILD CARE RESOURCE AND REFERRAL
THIS COURSE WAS DEVELOPED BY WESTCOAST TO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS FOR 20 HOURS “RESPONSIBLE ADULT” TRAINING AS STIPULATED BY THE CHILDCARE LICENSING REGULATION.
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email