Date(s) - Aug 31, 2021
Mission Community Services CCRR
Add to My Calendar
Online SELF PACED
REGISTER & START ANYTIME- SELF PACED COURSE – This course was developed by Westcoast CCRC to meet the requirements for 20 hours “Responsible Adult” training as stipulated by the Child Care Regulation. Through online sessions, it covers basic concepts about child development from birth to 12 years of age, child guidance, health, safety and nutrition, and programming. This course meets the training to become a Registered Licensed Not Required (RLNR) with the CCRR Program.
Online interactive sessions cover basic concepts about:
- Child growth and development
- Learning through play
- Guiding and caring for children
- Health safety and nutrition
- Licensed family child care
- School-age group care (licensed)
- Occasional child care (licensed)
- Replacement or substitute/casual on-call for Early Childhood Education Assistant in licensed group care centres or preschools.
- Casual family drop-in programs, family child care assistants, or other related positions.
For more information, please read the Child Care Regulations at health.gov.bc.ca/ccf/child_care.html
early learning educators
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
grade 8 english