Date(s) - Feb 26, 2020 - Mar 1, 2020
CCRR Maple Ridge
Add to My Calendar
With Lynn Malbeuf
Through interactive sessions, it covers basic concepts about child development from birth to 12 years of age, child guidance, health, safety and nutrition and programming.
Important – Participants must:
• Be 19 years of age at the time of registration.
• Have Grade 8 English written and oral skills (or equivalent) to actively participate during class.
• Bring a 2-inch binder for your course materials.
• The first class is mandatory. The entire course builds on the first day and it is essential to the subsequent classes.
• Participants must attend all sessions and hand in all open-book quizzes scoring at least 70% on each one in order to receive a certificate of completion.
• Carefully read all policies.
|Date: Wed., February 26th
Date: Sat., February 29th
Date: Sun., March 1st
22722 Lougheed Hwy
Date: Fri., February 28th
22359 119th Ave
$200 per person
Minimum 12 participants
Maximum 18 Participants
Please Bring your Lunch
Categories No Categories
Those looking to obtain the Responsible Adult Certificate
Professional Development Certificate
Not Currently Available
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
Be 19 years of age at the time of registration. • Have Grade 8 English written and oral skills (or equivalent) to actively participate during class.