Process vs Product: The Beauty of doing Process Art with Children
Date(s) - Sep 21, 2021
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Archway Community Services
Add to My Calendar
We are going to take a look at our goals when we do art with children and the differences between
Process Art and Product Art. We are going to brainstorm and look at a lot of different art ideas, art mediums
and art experiences!
Presenter: After graduating in 1997 with her ECE, Alisha Inch has worked in many different areas in the ECE
field from daycare, IT, special needs, preschool and being an ECE instructor. She also worked with children
in Europe and when she came back to Canada she opened up her own preschool in Surrey, BC.
Date: Tuesday September 21, 2021
Time: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Cost: members $10, non-members $15
Location: Archway Community Services – 2420 Montrose Ave. Room: Jasbir Saran Room (B100)
- Training certificates will be issued via email within 5 business days of the workshop attended. To receive a certificate, you must arrive on time, participate, and stay for the entire session.
- Late arrivals of more than 15 minutes will not be admitted to workshops.
- Children – Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children during a workshop. Please make alternate arrangements.
- Registration – Prepayment is required for all workshops. Credit card payment can be taken over the phone.
- Methods of payment – Visa, MasterCard or Debit
- Workshop cancellations (regular workshops) – Registrants can cancel up until two full business days prior to the scheduled workshop date. Cancellations received before the deadline will be given a workshop credit (not a refund) to be used towards future workshops at Abbotsford CCRR. Workshop credits are valid for one year from the date of the cancelled workshop. Due to unforeseen circumstances, workshops may be subject to change or cancellation, in this case we would issue a refund.
- Course cancellations (First Aid and Responsible Adult) – Registrants must cancel one week (5 business days) prior to the course/class start date in order to receive a refund. The original receipt must be provided at the time of refund.
ECE's, Parents, Responsible Adults, Childminders, RLNR's, LNR's, Caregivers, Child Care Provider
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number