Photographs and Social Media in Child Care Programs
Date(s) - Sep 21, 2017
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Child Care Options CCRR
Add to My Calendar
Social media is an effective tool for advertising and communicating about your child care program. As we share photographs about the children’s learning environment, projects and daily experiences, these become an extension of our programs. It is important to know your rights and
responsibilities and to pay attention to how and what we share in order to ensure we respect the privacy of children, staff, families and anyone associated with our program. Come and explore the proper use of social media, photographs for educational purposes and advertising; copyright and photo consents.
• To assess the risks and responsibilities of using social media for a child care program.
• To learn how to use photographs for educational purposes and advertising.
• To examine what is copyright and the purpose of photo consent and release.
- Administration and Communication
- Curriculum/Program Development
- Early Care and Education
- Professional Ethics & Practice
Suitable for all early learning and child care professionals
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
Please bring a digital camera or smart phone
Alberto M. LeGresley