Pedagogical Encounters: A Tour of Frog Hollow Satellite Children’s Centre
Date(s) - Jul 31, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House
Add to My Calendar
Pedagogical Encounters are great opportunities to see different environments, learn about documentation & its role in rich environments.
Frog Hollow Children’s Centre is excited to offer an evening public tour to educators and teachers!
During this tour, you will have the opportunity to see Reggio-inspired environments and:
- learn about our pedagogical explorations
- visit our toddlers and 3-5 programs
- explore the role of documentation in the environment
- reflect as a group and discuss emerging questions
- Think about the environment as an engaging third teacher
- Ask questions, discuss issues and learn about their programs
There is a short workshop about Bringing Nature to our Pedagogy in Urban Settings included in this Pedagogical Encounter.
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
604 817 2491