Online Workshop – The Three Be’s for Positive Mental Health – Before, During and After COVID-1
Date(s) - Sep 3, 2020
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Add to My Calendar
No one was trained for a pandemic and yet we have found ourselves navigating this unprecedented time individually, in our families, as co-workers and in our communities. There are strategies that can help protect our mental health through the COVID-19 journey so that we can emerge with greater understanding, enhanced resilience and strengths that we can all apply into the future. This session is for anyone who wants to understand the importance of awareness, compassion and being deliberate in our actions as individuals, parents and co-workers so that we can gain stability both at home and at work.
In this interactive and dynamic workshop, participants will learn:
· The three Be’s for positive mental health
· How to adjust to the next (new) normal
· Strategies for finding stability in uncertainty
· Practices that support our well-being (mental, physical, emotional)
· How we can be mentors to others through difficult times
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you the day before the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– For safety reasons we will be locking the meeting at 6:45 pm, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
This workshop is supported by the Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund and SurreyCares Community Foundation.
All Early Learning and Child Care Professionals
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number