Online Parent Education Session – Mindful You – Mindful Me – Yoga and Mindfulness during COVID-19
Date(s) - Oct 15, 2020
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Add to My Calendar
Come and explore simple ways to incorporate kids yoga and mindfulness at home, in ways you and your child will love!
In this parent education session you will learn how you can help your child:
– To breath when upset.
– To create a calm down tool.
– Use mindful movement.
– Reset and Relax.
– It is a free parent education session, however your registration is required.
– This session will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you on the day of the parent education session . Please click the link ten minutes before the session begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– For safety reasons we will be locking the meeting at 7:15 pm, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
– Certificates of attendance will not be given for this parent education event.
This workshop is supported by the Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund and SurreyCares Community Foundation.
All Early Learning and Child Care Professionals and Parents of Young Children
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number