Online Workshop – Engaging with the BC Early Learning Framework
Date(s) - Nov 25, 2021
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Surrey CCRR Online
Add to My Calendar
How do we “show up” as early childhood educators? Where have our ideas about early care and learning come from? The Revised BC Early Learning Framework (ELF) can support our inquiries as it is an invitation to engage in reflective practice. Together we will examine the purpose and principles of the framework– and then embark on a journey through the ELF Living Inquiry Pathways on our way to re-envisioning or re-imagining our own practice.
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the workshop.. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
- Child Growth and Development
- Child Health and Wellbeing
- Curriculum/Program Development
- Professional Ethics & Practice
SUITABLE FOR ALL EARLY LEARNING AND CHILD CARE PROFESSIONALS
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number