Online Workshop – Connecting Through COVID-19 in Yearly Years Settings
Date(s) - Feb 20, 2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Add to My Calendar
Social connection is the conduit for the heathy physical and emotional development of every child. This online workshop will empower early educators with the tools to create proactive, safe, and developmentally supportive programs through the COVID-19 pandemic. It will incorporate up-to-date public health guidelines and activity-based strategies to protect health without compromising connection.
• Discover how to facilitate meaningful social connections for children while remaining COVID-19 safe for everyone.
• Develop skills to create COVID-19 resilient groups.
• Uncover activities that make following COVID-19 Public Health Recommendations easy.
• Find strategies to build children’s social skills in a disconnected world.
– Registration for this workshop opens on Wednesday, January 27, 2021. Please call our office at 604-572-8032 to register.
This workshop is supported by the Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund and SurreyCares Community Foundation.
All educators who work in Delta, Surrey or White Rock.
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform. – You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us. – A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email. – For safety reasons we will be locking the meeting at 10:15 am, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.