Online Networking – Community Conversations: Transitions and Routines Through a COVID Lens
Date(s) - Nov 23, 2020
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Add to My Calendar
Join pedagogists from the ECPN as we think with the challenges and opportunities that COVID safety requirements bring to our classroom. What conditions of living does the pandemic interrupt? What conditions has it fostered? How has the pandemic changed what is being asked of educators? How can routines and transitions become opportunities to build a culture of togetherness?
Please fill out our survey to let us know which routines you are most interested in thinking through: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X38BTXK
– Please call our office at 604 572-8032 to register.
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– For safety reasons we will be locking the meeting at 6:45 pm, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
Please note this workshop is for educators who live or work in Delta, Surrey or White Rock.
All Early Learning and Child Care Professionals Who Live or Work in Delta, Surrey or White Rock.
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
Karen Boley and Leigh Kweon, ECPN Pedagogists