Online Workshop – Colouring Outside the Lines
Date(s) - Dec 7, 2020
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Add to My Calendar
This workshop will explore the concept that creativity is a bridge to learning and an important part of a young child’s development. It is designed to share practical skills, tips, and resources for implementing art-based activities in early learning environments.
- Discussing the difference between arts and crafts.
- Exploring how art supports healthy child development.
- Sharing how literacy and language skills are developed through art.
- Providing literacy extension ideas connected to art.
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you the day before the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– For safety reasons we will be locking the meeting at 6:45 pm, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
All Early Learning and Child Care Professionals
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number