Online Workshop – Coaching Leaders – 2 Part Workshop
Date(s) - Sep 28, 2020 - Oct 5, 2020
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Add to My Calendar
This is two part workshop:
September 28 – Part 1
October 5 – Part 2
Coaching Leaders aims to empower family and in-home child care providers to gain confidence with their skill sets, to improve the quality of their programs, and to support positive relationships with families and staff.
This two-part workshop, created and delivered by licensing officers, is for family and in-home child care providers.
– This workshop is for family or in-home child care providers who work in Delta, Surrey or White Rock.
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you the day before the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– For safety reasons we will be locking the meeting at 6:45 pm, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
All family or in-home child care providers who work in Delta, Surrey or White Rock.
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number