ONLINE – WHAT DOES CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT MEAN TO YOU?
Date(s) - Sep 22, 2020
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Online (Abbotsford CCRR)
Add to My Calendar
Discover strategies for developing a nurturing, democratic classroom culture. Engage children in learning how to navigate peer-to-peer situations, negotiate, problem solve and develop critical thinking. Learn how to create an environment that supports social-emotional development through connection to help provide opportunities for children to gain independence.
Presenter: Julie Hansen: I became an Early Childhood Educator in the year 2000. Since then, I have gained experience in a variety of areas within the field of Early Childhood Education: director of a preschool, supervisor of after-school care as well as 3-5 and Infant Toddler programs. My primary focus has evolved to encompass team leadership, management training and program development. I have had articles published in provincial and national ECE journals on the topic of emergent curriculum and leadership.
Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Time: 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Cost: members $10, non-members $15
- Training certificates will be issued via email within 5 business days of the workshop attended. To receive a certificate, you must arrive on time, participate, and stay for the entire session.
- Late arrivals of more than 15 minutes will not be admitted to workshops.
- Children – Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children during a workshop. Please make alternate arrangements.
- Registration – Prepayment is required for all workshops. Credit card payment can be taken over the phone.
- Methods of payment – Credit (Visa or MasterCard), debit, or cheque (payable to Abbotsford Community Services).
- Workshop cancellations (regular workshops) – Registrants can cancel up until two full business days prior to the scheduled workshop date. Cancellations received before the deadline will be given a workshop credit (not a refund) to be used towards future workshops at Abbotsford CCRR. Workshop credits are valid for one year from the date of the cancelled workshop. Due to unforeseen circumstances, workshops may be subject to change or cancellation, in this case we would issue a refund.
- Course cancellations (First Aid and Responsible Adult) – Registrants must cancel one week (5 business days) prior to the course/class start date in order to receive a refund. The original receipt must be provided at the time of refund.
- Workshop location -Workshops will be held Online via Cisco Webex. You do not need to make an account for Webex as we will send you a link to the workshop. You will need a computer or smart phone with access to internet, video and audio.
ECE's, Parents, Responsible Adults, Childminders, RLNR's, LNR's, Caregivers, Child Care Provider
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number