Online Parent Education Session – Caring for Ourselves and Our Children in Challenging Times
Date(s) - Sep 14, 2020
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Add to My Calendar
We have been navigating truly unprecedented times. There have been many stressors and unknowns. We find ourselves in a situation unlike any we’ve faced before! How do we settle ourselves and our children with the prospect of the unknown ahead of us? How do we work through all of the awakenings that have been stirred up within us? How can we remain patient and loving parents while feeling like we just. don’t. get. a. break? Dr. Vanessa Lapointe, Registered Psychologist, will explore how to identify and work through the feelings that have swarmed you and your children during these past few months, as well as how to TRULY practice self-care and promote emotional well-being.
– It is a free parent education session, however your registration is required.
– This session will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you the day before the parent education session . Please click the link ten minutes before the session begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– For safety reasons we will be locking the meeting at 7:15 pm, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
– Certificates of attendance will not be given for this parent education event.
This workshop is supported by the Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund and SurreyCares Community Foundation.
Parents of Young Children
Professional Development Certificate
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
Dr. Vanessa Lapointe