Online Networking – Community Conversations 2: Creating Space for Rituals of Drop-off and Pick-up
Date(s) - Dec 15, 2020
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Surrey CCRR Online
Add to My Calendar
Join ECPN pedagogists Karen and Leigh to continue conversations about the everyday routine: drop-off and pick-up times. We would like to reimagine how this part of the day can offer different possibilities for children, educators, and families – especially in the times of COVID.
How can we think of drop-off and pick-up as an “event”?
How can drop-off and pick-up be opportunities to build relationships?
We invite you to join us in this conversation, and we look forward to your engagement and participation.
Pro-D certificates will be provided for registered attendees.
– Please call our office at 604 572-8032 to register.
– This session will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the session. Please click the link ten minutes before the session begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– For safety reasons we will be locking the meeting at 6:45 pm, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
Please note this session is for educators who live or work in Delta, Surrey or White Rock.
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
Led by Karen Boley and Leigh Kweon, ECPN Pedagogists