ONLINE – LEARN AND PLAY WITH SOCIAL MEDIA
Date(s) - Sep 26, 2020
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Online (Abbotsford CCRR)
Add to My Calendar
Are you using Facebook for your Social Media Marketing? Can you use Facebook as a tool for communicating with families? During the work shop you will discover how you can use Facebook for your child care business. You will learn and play: How to create a Facebook business page, pages to follow and Groups to join Using Facebook as a communication tool for families. We will also touch on using Instagram and Twitter too.
Presenter: Vicki Lepper was providing licensed family child care in Coquitlam from 1989-2018 and is a passionate child care advocate. Vicki presents many workshops and believes in sharing her knowledge with those who have chosen a career working with children and families.
Date: Saturday, September 26, 2020
Time: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Cost: members $10, non-members $15
- Training certificates will be issued via email within 5 business days of the workshop attended. To receive a certificate, you must arrive on time, participate, and stay for the entire session.
- Late arrivals of more than 15 minutes will not be admitted to workshops.
- Children – Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children during a workshop. Please make alternate arrangements.
- Registration – Prepayment is required for all workshops. Credit card payment can be taken over the phone.
- Methods of payment – Credit (Visa or MasterCard), debit, or cheque (payable to Abbotsford Community Services).
- Workshop cancellations (regular workshops) – Registrants can cancel up until two full business days prior to the scheduled workshop date. Cancellations received before the deadline will be given a workshop credit (not a refund) to be used towards future workshops at Abbotsford CCRR. Workshop credits are valid for one year from the date of the cancelled workshop. Due to unforeseen circumstances, workshops may be subject to change or cancellation, in this case we would issue a refund.
- Course cancellations (First Aid and Responsible Adult) – Registrants must cancel one week (5 business days) prior to the course/class start date in order to receive a refund. The original receipt must be provided at the time of refund.
- Workshop location -Workshops will be held Online via Cisco Webex. You do not need to make an account for Webex as we will send you a link to the workshop. You will need a computer or smart phone with access to internet, video and audio.
ECE's, Parents, Responsible Adults, Childminders, RLNR's, LNR's, Caregivers, Child Care Provider
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number