Online Community of Practice – Reimagining Our Practice with the Revised BC Early Learning Framework
Date(s) - Oct 21, 2021 - Mar 17, 2022
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Surrey CCRR Online
Add to My Calendar
15 Hors of Professional Development
6 Sessions, Thursdays: October 21, November 18, December 16, January 20, February 17 & March 17
Do you love to challenge your thinking? Do you reflect on your current practice?
This Community of Practice (CoP) is for those who guide, nurture, and inspire children in child care settings. Join us to share and engage in dialogue to look for deeper meaning in our work. We hope participants will take time to consider their current practices with an open mind to help deepen their understanding of the concepts within their own context.
Spend time exploring, discussing, and digging deeply in the revised BC Early Learning Framework with two facilitators and a network of other educators on the same journey.
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the workshop.. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
- Child Growth and Development
- Child Health and Wellbeing
- Curriculum/Program Development
- Cultural Safety
SUITABLE FOR ALL EARLY LEARNING AND CHILD CARE PROFESSIONALS
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
Daljit Dial and Ewa Boss