ONLINE – Community of Practice: Diving Deeper Into the Revised BC Early Learning Framework
Date(s) - May 5, 2020 - Jun 30, 2020
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Add to My Calendar
Join us for our next Community of Practice where participants will be able to read, discuss and share ideas to better understand the offerings and concepts contained in the revised BC Early Learning Framework (ELF). We will explore the framework section by section, as well as use collaborative conversation and critical thinking to interpret the document in ways that are meaningful to educators. The revisions from the 2008 version, new vocabulary, government information and pedagogical choices and practices will be addressed throughout these five sessions.
5 Tuesdays Evenings: May 5, 19, June 2, 16 & 30
Times: 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
– This Community of Practice will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you the day before the first session. Please click the link ten minutes before the session begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– A certificate of attendance will be issued at the last class for full attendance (10 hours)
- Child Health and Wellbeing
- Curriculum/Program Development
- Cultural Safety
- Professional Ethics & Practice
All Early Years Professionals
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
Samantha Marquardt and Daljit Dial