Marketing your Child Care Business
Date(s) - Nov 22, 2022
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Online Abbotsford CCRR
Add to My Calendar
This workshop will teach you the basics of managing and marketing as well as using the Internet and social media to help you maximize enrolment and income for your business. As child care providers, the notion of marketing ourselves or our child care seems often makes us feel uncomfortable. Somehow advertising seems out of step with the work we do. The fact is, however, that the ability to market our child care service in tasteful and effective ways is one indicator of a professional child care provider. This workshop teaches providers how to identify, articulate, and sell the benefits of their child care program to potential clients using both traditional strategies and technology. Parents are using the Internet to find child care providers. This workshop is for a person that wants to understand how to fit all the pieces together.
Presenter: Vicki Lepper was providing licensed family child care in Coquitlam from 1989 to 2018. She is a passionate child care advocate and has received many awards. Vicki presents many workshops and believes in sharing her knowledge with those who have chosen a career working with children.
- Training certificates will be issued via email within 5 business days of the workshop attended. To receive a certificate, you must arrive on time, participate, and stay for the entire session. If you have not received your certificate after 5 business days, please call us. If you require a copy of your certificate after 30 days of the workshop you will incur a 10-dollar charge.
- Late arrivals of more than 15 minutes will not be admitted to workshops.
- Children – Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children during a workshop. Please make alternate arrangements.
- Registration – Prepayment is required for all workshops. Credit card payment can be taken over the phone.
- Methods of payment – Credit (Visa or MasterCard) and debit.
- Workshop cancellations (regular workshops) – Registrants can cancel up until two full business days prior to the scheduled workshop date. Cancellations received before the deadline will be given a workshop credit (not a refund) to be used towards future workshops at Abbotsford CCRR. Workshop credits are valid for one year from the date of the cancelled workshop. Due to unforeseen circumstances, workshops may be subject to change or cancellation, in this case we would issue a refund.
- Course cancellations (First Aid and Responsible Adult) – Registrants must cancel one week (5 business days) prior to the course/class start date in order to receive a refund. The original receipt must be provided at the time of refund.
- Workshop location -Workshops will be held Online via Zoom. You do not need to make an account for Zoom as we will send you a link to the workshop. You will need a computer or smart phone with access to internet, video and audio.
ECE's, Parents, Responsible Adults, Childminders, RLNR's, LNR's, Caregivers, Child Care Provider
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number