MAKING MUSIC FOR FUN… IN THE FALL
Date(s) - Oct 17, 2020
9:30 am - 11:30 am
Archway Community Services
Add to My Calendar
Summer is long gone and it’s time to get inspired with new music for the Fall! During your morning with Chris, she will engage you with new or renewed music experiences to add interest and fun to your child care programs. We will explore ways to enrich songs and speech with instruments, movement and yet to be discovered ideas. The workshop includes a handout with all materials covered and a USB flash drive recording for you to practice at home. Come ready to sing and play!
Presenter: Christine Roskelley is an ECE with over 35 years experience. She currently works as a self employed music enriched teach primary at UBC Child Care. Along with her work with children Chris teaches the music and movement course at both Burnaby and Delta Continuing Education.
Date: Saturday, October 17, 2020
Time: 9:30 am – 11:30 am
Cost: members $10, non-members $15
Location: Archway Community Services; Jasbir Saran Room (B100)
- Training certificates will be issued via email within 5 business days of the workshop attended. To receive a certificate, you must arrive on time, participate, and stay for the entire session.
- Late arrivals of more than 15 minutes will not be admitted to workshops.
- Children – Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children during a workshop. Please make alternate arrangements.
- Registration – Prepayment is required for all workshops. Credit card payment can be taken over the phone.
- Methods of payment – Credit (Visa or MasterCard), debit, or cheque (payable to Abbotsford Community Services).
- Workshop cancellations (regular workshops) – Registrants can cancel up until two full business days prior to the scheduled workshop date. Cancellations received before the deadline will be given a workshop credit (not a refund) to be used towards future workshops at Abbotsford CCRR. Workshop credits are valid for one year from the date of the cancelled workshop. Due to unforeseen circumstances, workshops may be subject to change or cancellation, in this case we would issue a refund.
- Course cancellations (First Aid and Responsible Adult) – Registrants must cancel one week (5 business days) prior to the course/class start date in order to receive a refund. The original receipt must be provided at the time of refund.
ECE's, Parents, Responsible Adults, Childminders, RLNR's, LNR's, Caregivers, Child Care Provider
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number