Invitation to Play
Date(s) - Jan 26, 2022
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Sunshine Coast CCRR
Add to My Calendar
Online workshop via Zoom
Date and time: Wednesday, January 26, 2022, 6:30—8:00 pm. Cost: FREE
Facilitator: Julie Hansen
Join ECE Julie Hansen in discovering the value and importance of provocations. We as educators can support children’s development by walking alongside children and their interests as we create environments and experiences for everyone to explore.
When we consider the environment as the “third educator”:
- We can look at our space and through different lenses (child, educator, parent).
- We can engage with different materials, textures, and points of interest.
- We can consider inclusiveness by supporting different levels of development.
- We can examine how to promote self-awareness, uniqueness, exploration and discovery.
- We can consider all of our explorations with materials and how they connect with the BC Early Learning Framework.
Zoom format. Registration is required to receive the link.
ECEs and child care professionals
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number