Integrated Strategies for Home Visitors
Date(s) - Oct 30, 2018 - Nov 2, 2018
Rosedale on Robson, Michiko Room
Add to My Calendar
An invaluable training for those working in home visiting programs for families with young children (aged 0-6 years).
In this four-day skill-driven course, hosted by the BC Council for Families, family practitioners acquire new skills for motivating and communicating with parents of infants and young children. Participants will benefit from:
- Opportunities to concretely apply theory to practice
- Action tools, assessment tools and practical strategies for engaging families in home visiting
- Strategies for building parental confidence and competencies that support growth in families and promote positive parent-child relationships
- Informative discussions on professional boundaries, limit setting and self-care tips
- Networking with other family practitioners who do home visits
- A comprehensive manual full of tools and ideas.
Professional Development Certificate
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number