How To Set Up Reggio Inspired Activities In Your Centre
Date(s) - May 31, 2017
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Add to My Calendar
This workshop is designed to help participants understand how to set up provocative areas that can lead to further learning, reflection, questions, exploration and discovery, experimenting projects and much more. It will be an interactive workshop with video clips, visuals, hands-on manipulatives, group activities, discussions and Reggio Inspired classroom displays.
• To learn how to implement vibrant table displays that will dazzle the senses, invite curiosity and discovery.
• To explore how to create flexible environments that are responsive to the need for the children and teachers to construct knowledge together.
• To discover how play based centers and Reggio inspired programs can work together.
• To work in groups and get inspired to create provocative tables.
• To introduce participants to the concept of loose parts.
*Suitable for students, novice, intermediate and experienced early learning child care professionals working with infant/toddler and preschool children, parents, adult instructors and administrators.
Fee: $50.00 FCC Fee: $35.00 (Promo Code)
Sarah has a Bachelor of Science in Education and Training, a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Montessori (0- 12 years), plus a certificate for Children with Special Needs. She has been in the education field for over 15 years and has taught in Reggio, play-based and Montessori centres; recently being the Early Childhood Program Coordinator and Instructor at a private college in Vancouver. Sarah created ECE Connect in 2016 with the idea of connecting Early Childhood Educators and offering workshops needed in the field.
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
604-709-5661 Ext 221
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours