HIGH FIVE Trainer Course
Date(s) - Apr 4, 2018 - Apr 6, 2018
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
BC Recreation and Parks Association
Add to My Calendar
Becoming a HIGH FIVE® Trainer, is a 3-day training designed for people responsible for training staff in an organization or simply interested in helping to deliver training to multiple agencies who believe in ensuring children have the best way to play! It helps organizations improve the quality of programs by making a commitment to continuous improvement in the area of healthy child development and training delivery.
For many of you who may be with a HIGH FIVE Organization, once you are certified as a HIGH FIVE Trainer, delivery of HIGH FIVE trainings becomes easy and more cost-effective for your Organization.
At the completion of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Identify participant learning styles
- Identify evidence-based content on healthy child development
- Use creative techniques and effective communication skills to deliver training content with confidence
Successful candidates will receive a certificate.
NOTE: Location has been confirmed at Bonsor Community Centre.
- Administration and Communication
- Child Growth and Development
- Curriculum/Program Development
- Early Care and Education
- Middle Years
- Professional Ethics & Practice
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
HIGH FIVE Principles of Healthy Childhood Development and QUEST 2
Provided at training