Good Beginnings Level 1 Responsible Adult
Date(s) - Sep 6, 2022 - Sep 17, 2022
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Add to My Calendar
|Looking to begin a rewarding career in childcare? CCRR is offering Good Beginnings Level 1 Responsible Adult Course.
This course meets the requirements for 20 hours of training for “Responsible Adult” as stipulated by the Child Care Regulation to qualify for employment in family child care or school age child care settings. Through interactive sessions, this course covers basic concepts about child development, child guidance, health, safety, nutrition and programming. Participants must be at least 19 years old to register, attend all sessions and complete all assignments with a satisfactory mark in order to receive a certificate of completion.
Participants taking level 1 only will get a certificate for 20 hours of professional development.Dates:
Tuesday, September 6th 6:00pm-9:00pm –Zoom
Thursday, September 8th 6:00pm-9:00pm -Zoom
Saturday, September 10th 9:00am-3:00pm- In-Person
Thursday, September 15th 6:00pm-9:00pm -Zoom
Saturday, September 17th 9:00am-3:00pm- In-Person
– To register, please contact our office at
– This course will be a hybrid with evenings held online through the Zoom platform, and weekends attended in-person.
– You will need access to a laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you the day before the course. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– Upon successful completion of the course and assignments, a certificate will be issued by BCFCCA with the hours attended shown.
Those looking to obtain the Responsible Adult Certificate
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
Anita Galvin & / Kelsey Anderson