Family Child Care Training
Date(s) - Oct 4, 2017
6:15 pm - 9:00 pm
Add to My Calendar
Are you looking for a 20+ hour course to qualify you to provide family child care in your home?
Are you an out-of-school care worker looking for a 20 Hour Responsible Adult course equivalency?
Are you an Early Childhood Educator looking for a workshop toward your 40 hour re-certification?
If any of these scenarios fit you, then we have the course and workshops that will fit your needs.
- If you are planning to open an in-home family child care, or you are need a ‘Responsible Adult’ equivalency, you are required to complete the full course of: an orientation, 21 hours of classroom instruction, course work at home, and a final exam.
- Early Childhood Educators are welcome to attend one or more of the below listed workshops. They are $30 per session.
This is a comprehensive course covering all of the essentials of caring for children, developed by the Canadian Child Care Federation, and recognized by Community Care Facilities Licensing.
Planning Children’s Experiences in an Enriched Environment
Exploring Child Development
Guiding Children’s Behaviour
The Business of Family Child Care: Contracts, Income Tax, and more
Ethics, Partnerships, and Communication
Planning for Health, Safety and Nutrition, and Caring for One’s Self
- Administration and Communication
- Child Growth and Development
- Child Health and Wellbeing
- Curriculum/Program Development
- Professional Ethics & Practice
- Professional Networking
License not Required, Licensed Family Child Care Providers
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
B.Ed., ECE, Child Care Consultant