Engaging with the BC Early Learning Framework – Online Course
Date(s) - Sep 22, 2022
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Surrey CCRR Online
Add to My Calendar
4 Thursdays: September 22, 29, October 6, 13
Cost: $75.00 (includes 3 books: the BC Early Learning Framework, Let’s Play, and Play Today)
The BC Early Learning Framework (BC ELF) is a guiding document for early years programs. How can we move beyond information to action when working with children and families? In this course we will have an overview of the framework and helpful ideas on how to incorporate the principles of the BC ELF into your work. The interactive format of this course will make space for the sharing of ideas and collaboration between participants and staff teams. Together we will discover how to move beyond “ELF on the Shelf”, to full inclusion of the framework in early years spaces.
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the workshop.. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– The BC Early Learning Framework, Let’s Play, and Play Today will be available for a pick up from our office: #100, 6846 King George Blvd, Surrey BC. Shipping will be available for a cost of $20.00.
- Child Growth and Development
- Child Health and Wellbeing
- Curriculum/Program Development
- Cultural Safety
- Early Care and Education
- Professional Ethics & Practice
SUITABLE FOR ALL EARLY LEARNING AND CHILD CARE PROFESSIONALS
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number