EMERGENCY CHILD CARE FIRST AID/CPR LEVEL B (CANCELLED)
Date(s) - Nov 28, 2020
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Archway Community Services
Add to My Calendar
This 8-hour course includes obstructed airway procedures, breathing emergencies and CPR for babies, children and youth. The course also includes basic first aid for common injuries such as bleeding, burns, falls, fractures, poisons and some medical conditions etc. There is also a section on child safety. The Emergency Child Care First Aid course is recommended for child care workers and anyone living with children. This course also includes certification in Automated External Defibrillation (AED) use. *This course is offered twice per year with Abbotsford CCRR.
Instructor: Karen Clark has been teaching first aid for 29 years and run The Vital Link for 27 years. I teach all of the Red Cross courses. My background is in Early Childhood Education, Special Needs and Under 3 Training.
Date: Saturday, November 28, 2020
Time: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Location: Archway Community Services; Jasbir Saran Room (B100)
- Training certificates will be issued via email within 5 business days of the workshop attended. To receive a certificate, you must arrive on time, participate, and stay for the entire session.
- Late arrivals of more than 15 minutes will not be admitted to workshops.
- Children – Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children during a workshop. Please make alternate arrangements.
- Registration – Prepayment is required for all workshops. Credit card payment can be taken over the phone.
- Methods of payment – Credit (Visa or MasterCard) or debit.
- Workshop cancellations (regular workshops) – Registrants can cancel up until two full business days prior to the scheduled workshop date. Cancellations received before the deadline will be given a workshop credit (not a refund) to be used towards future workshops at Abbotsford CCRR. Workshop credits are valid for one year from the date of the cancelled workshop. Due to unforeseen circumstances, workshops may be subject to change or cancellation, in this case we would issue a refund.
- Course cancellations (First Aid and Responsible Adult) – Registrants must cancel one week (5 business days) prior to the course/class start date in order to receive a refund. The original receipt must be provided at the time of refund.
ECE's, Parents, Responsible Adults, Childminders, RLNR's, LNR's, Caregivers, Child Care Provider
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number