Emergency Child Care First Aid
Date(s) - Oct 23, 2021
Archway Community Services
Add to My Calendar
Emergency child care first aid course covers choking, breathing, CPR, AED, wound care, burns, head and
spine, bone muscle and joint injuries, environmental illnesses, sudden medical emergencies, poisons and
caring for children. Meets licensing requirements.
Instructor: Karen Clark: I’ve been teaching first aid for 30 years and run The Vital Link for 28 years, I teach all
of the Red Cross First Aid courses and have taught locally, provincially and internationally. My background
is in Early Childhood Education.
Date: Saturday October 23, 2021
Time: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Cost: $110 (includes manual & pocket mask)
Location: Archway Community Services – 2420 Montrose Ave. Room: Jasbir Saran Room (B100)
- Training certificates will be issued via email within 5 business days of the workshop attended. To receive a certificate, you must arrive on time, participate, and stay for the entire session.
- Late arrivals of more than 15 minutes will not be admitted to workshops.
- Children – Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children during a workshop. Please make alternate arrangements.
- Registration – Prepayment is required for all workshops. Credit card payment can be taken over the phone.
- Methods of payment – Visa, MasterCard or Debit
- Workshop cancellations (regular workshops) – Registrants can cancel up until two full business days prior to the scheduled workshop date. Cancellations received before the deadline will be given a workshop credit (not a refund) to be used towards future workshops at Abbotsford CCRR. Workshop credits are valid for one year from the date of the cancelled workshop. Due to unforeseen circumstances, workshops may be subject to change or cancellation, in this case we would issue a refund.
- Course cancellations (First Aid and Responsible Adult) – Registrants must cancel one week (5 business days) prior to the course/class start date in order to receive a refund. The original receipt must be provided at the time of refund.
ECE's, Parents, Responsible Adults, Childminders, RLNR's, LNR's, Caregivers, Child Care Provider
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number