Online Community of Practice: Exploring the Revised BC Early Learning Framework – NEW!
Date(s) - Oct 15, 2020 - Mar 18, 2021
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Add to My Calendar
6 session: 3rd Thursday of the month : October 15, November 19, December 17, January 21, February 18 & March 18
Do you love to learn? Do you love engaging with others? If so, join us for our next Community of Practice (CoP) where participants will be able to read, discuss and share ideas to better understand the offerings and concepts contained in the revised BC Early Learning Framework (ELF). We will explore the framework section by section, as well as use critical thinking and collaborative dialog to interpret the document in ways that are meaningful to educators. The revisions from the 2008 version, new vocabulary, government information and pedagogical choices and practices will be addressed throughout these four sessions.
– This Community of Practice will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you the day before each session. Please click the link ten minutes before the session begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– A certificate of attendance will be issued at the last class for full attendance (12 hours)
- Child Growth and Development
- Curriculum/Program Development
- Early Care and Education
- Professional Ethics & Practice
- Professional Networking
All Early Learning and Child Care Professionals
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
Daljit Dial and Ewa Boss