Behaviour Guidance Strategies for Preschoolers
Date(s) - Aug 13, 2018
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Child Care Options CCRR
Add to My Calendar
We all wish there was an instant recipe to manage challenging behaviours with preschool children but there is not. However, there are strategies that with practice could help us guide children through difficult situations. Come and revisit age-appropriate behaviour guidance strategies that provide proactive support and help children develop skills to solve conflicts in a respectful way, while enhancing their social emotional learning.
– To understand age appropriate guidance strategies.
– To explore how considering temperament and culture affects our guiding strategies.
– To discuss how to help children develop problem solving skills.
- Child Growth and Development
- Child Health and Wellbeing
- Curriculum/Program Development
- Early Care and Education
- Professional Ethics & Practice
Suitable for all early learning and child care professionals who work with preschool aged children
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number