Autism self paced
Date(s) - Jul 1, 2021 - Jul 31, 2021
Add to My Calendar
Autism within Early childhood
This self paced course will dive into Autism and explain to you what you need to know as an educator working with a child that has Autism:
What you’ll learn
- You will learn About the autism spectrum and what it means to be autistic.
- You will learn About various therapeutic treatments and methods to help teach someone with autism how to better communicate and relate to the world and help them thrive.
- You will understand How to deal with a child’s tantrums and emotional outbursts in an effective and caring way, so that the child might learn how to express themselves in a calmer and collected fashion.
- You will learn How to recognize the signs and symptoms of autism.
- You will be given a brief insight into the treatment and interventions for Autism.
This 6 hour self paced course will help you learn the basics and background of Autism spectrum disorder , giving you the skills to help children with Autism thrive in your childcare environment.
early learning educators
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email