Appetite to Play E-Learning Module: Physical Literacy
Date(s) - Oct 29, 2019 - Oct 31, 2025
Add to My Calendar
AN OVERVIEW OF THE PHYSICAL LITERACY MODULE FOR CHILDREN 0-5 YEARS
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• The fundamentals of physical activity, physical literacy and active play in the early years (0-5 years).
• How to create, adapt and support a physical literacy environment through the use of planning and self-assessment tools.
• Real-life examples and suggested plans to help integrate physical activity and the development of physical literacy into your daily and weekly activities.
• Tips and ideas on how to engage staff, parents and other partners.
• There are no pre-requisites for this course
COST AND FORMAT
• This module costs $20 CAD and you have unlimited access to it after purchase.
• This module is 100% online
• Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
• This course takes 1.5 hours to complete.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CREDITS
• You will receive a certificate after module completion that can be used towards professional development credits for early years providers (1.5 hours).
- Administration and Communication
- Child Growth and Development
- Child Health and Wellbeing
- Early Care and Education
All early years providers
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
Child Health BC, YMCA of Greater Vancouver, Sport for Life and Childhood Obesity Foundation, BC Recreation and Parks Association