Online Course – 20 Hour Responsible Adult Course – May 2021
Date(s) - May 5, 2021 - Jun 23, 2021
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Child Care Options CCRR
Add to My Calendar
This course meets the requirements for 20 hours of training for “Responsible Adult” as stipulated by the Child Care Regulation to qualify for employment in family child care or school age child care settings. Through interactive sessions, this course covers basic concepts about child development, child guidance, health, safety, nutrition and programming. Participants must be at least 19 years old to register, attend all sessions and complete all assignments with a satisfactory mark in order to receive a certificate of completion.
8 Wednesdays: May 5, 12, 19, 26, June 2, 9, 16 & 23
10:00 am -12:30 pm – 20 Hours
This course cannot be registered online.
For more information or to register for this course please speak with Daljit at 604-572-8032.
– This course will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you the day before the course. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– A certificate of attendance will be issued after the course is completed for full attendance.
– We will be locking the meeting at 10:45 am, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
All who are interested in working in family child care or school age child care settings
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
Facilitator: Daljit Dial