20 Hour Responsible Adult Course
Date(s) - Dec 7, 2021 - Dec 9, 2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Archway Community Services
Add to My Calendar
This course was developed to meet the requirements for 20 hours of training for “Responsible Adult” as
stipulated by Child Care Licensing Regulation. Through interactive sessions, it covers basic concepts about
child development from birth to 12 years of age, child guidance, health, safety, nutrition and programming.
Participants must be at least 19 years old to register, attend all sessions, and pass all open book quizzes with
a satisfactory mark in order to receive a certificate of completion. The workbook is included in the course
fee. This is a non-credit course (cannot be applied towards the completion of an ECE Certificate).
Instructors: Lori Brown, Wanda Cole and Cathy LaHaise, Child Care Consultants Abbotsford CCRR
Dates: Tuesday December 7, Wednesday December 8 and Thursday December 9, 2021
Times: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Cost: $75 for community or $50 for new Abbotsford CCRR RLNR’s
Location: Archway Community Services – 2420 Montrose Ave. Room: Jasbir Saran Room (B100)
- Training certificates will be issued via email within 5 business days of the workshop attended. To receive a certificate, you must arrive on time, participate, and stay for the entire session.
- Late arrivals of more than 15 minutes will not be admitted to workshops.
- Children – Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children during a workshop. Please make alternate arrangements.
- Registration – Prepayment is required for all workshops. Credit card payment can be taken over the phone.
- Methods of payment – Visa, MasterCard or Debit
- Workshop cancellations (regular workshops) – Registrants can cancel up until two full business days prior to the scheduled workshop date. Cancellations received before the deadline will be given a workshop credit (not a refund) to be used towards future workshops at Abbotsford CCRR. Workshop credits are valid for one year from the date of the cancelled workshop. Due to unforeseen circumstances, workshops may be subject to change or cancellation, in this case we would issue a refund.
- Course cancellations (First Aid and Responsible Adult) – Registrants must cancel one week (5 business days) prior to the course/class start date in order to receive a refund. The original receipt must be provided at the time of refund.
Individuals interested in working with children
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number
Lori Brown, Wanda Cole & Cathy LaHaise