2 Part Online Workshop – Engaging with the Early Learning Framework
Date(s) - May 2, 2022 - May 9, 2022
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Surrey CCRR Online
Add to My Calendar
In these sessions participants will be introduced to the Early Learning Framework and to the ideas, language and concepts it sets forth. We will explore how the framework can be a provocation for reflection and collaborative thinking about learning and practice. The intention of these sessions is to provide a starting point for educators to create ongoing, collaborative dialogues that will… ‘support the creation of rich, joyful early childhood spaces where children, adults, ideas, and materials come together, and where knowledge is constructed about learning and living in ways that are local, inclusive, ethical, and democratic’. (British Columbia Early Learning Framework, 2019, p.11).
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the workshop.. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
- Administration and Communication
- Child Growth and Development
- Child Health and Wellbeing
- Curriculum/Program Development
SUITABLE FOR ALL EARLY LEARNING AND CHILD CARE PROFESSIONALS
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number