2 Part Online Workshop – Beyond Behaviour: Raising Resilience for Children with Autism, ADHD, Anxiety…
Date(s) - Mar 17, 2022 - Mar 24, 2022
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Surrey CCRR Online
Add to My Calendar
2 Thursdays, March 17 & 24
This lecture and group engagement style of workshop will explain the leading science behind common neurodevelopmental conditions such as Autism, ADHD and Anxiety. It will reveal accessible strategies to facilitate physical, mental and emotional balance and will introduce children who have recovered from diagnosed symptoms. Participants will discover sustainable solutions to create capacity for our children.
Participants will learn:
1. What leading science says now: realities for resilience.
2. How to identify the signs behind the symptoms of chronic neurodevelopmental conditions.
3. Strategies to empower physical, mental and emotional balance.
4. Sustainable solutions that create calmer classrooms and build better futures for our children.
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the workshop.. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
All Early Learning and Child Care Professionals
Professional Development Certificate
Professional Development Certificate Credit Hours
Registration Contact Email
Registration Contact Phone Number